Saturday, September 25, 2010

Apple

Technology can be a real pain!  For the past 3 days my iPhone has been acting crazy; the battery would die in a matter of a few hours.  I took it in last night to the Apple Store, they tried a few things and said I should be all set-me thinks not!  I was back again today with the same problem, my phone actually died even faster than it had the previous 2 days.  The nice Apple tech gave me a new phone and said to sync it when I got home.  I was feeling good about the situation, until now, well, now I am better, but an hour ago I was ready to bite someones face off!  The software on the new phone did not match the backup on my old phone, so I had to jump through a million hoops to restore my phone.  Needless to say, I was thoroughly annoyed!!!

Here's a cute pic of Caleb that helped ease my irritation:


The bug is awake from his nap and he sounds like he needs his mama!  'Till next time!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment